In an effort to supplement our student/athletes’ nutritional needs, the Union Catholic Track & Field team has decided to pilot a Meal Program this Winter season. This program is completely optional.
What is this?
An opportunity to purchase healthy meals to eat after practice. They can be used as dinner for your child or a meal before dinner.
How Do You Get the Meals?
Order one week ahead, meals will be delivered to UC on Monday mornings and stored in a refrigerator. Athletes will pick up the meals after practice. They can microwave the meals in the UC Cafeteria or take home to eat.
What is the Cost?
$8.99 per meal, which is $9.59 with tax.
Is there a minimum order?
No, you can order as many meals as you want or no meals at all.
This is how it works:
- Students/Parents Create an account at www.tailoredmenu.com (Instructions below)
- You only need to do this once
- Place orders by Thursday Night of current week for meals for next week.
- Example: Place Order on Thursday, Dec. 6th for Meals beginning on Monday, Dec. 10th
- Pick up the meals after practice on the days that you want them.
- Example: If you order 2 meals, you can pick them up any day of the week.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ORDERING MEALS, USE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE NEXT PAGE TO GET STARTED
IF YOU PLAN ON TRYING THIS OUT, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MMCCABE@UNIONCATHOLIC.ORG